Monday, March 10, 2008

My first Blog

I'm offically entering the blogging world. I'm very excited and still need to learn how to add features and pictures, but excited to start learning the process. Thank you Leah for showing me how to get started!

Here are some pictures I took at my brothers pad this weekend. I got a Digtial SLR for Christmas and I'm still trying to learn how to use it. I haven't even started the manual settings yet.


I love trees and I like the way the sun tree was soaking in the sunlight from behind.

And here's is a picture of my daughter. Next to the pretty tree I liked. I want to learn how to use my camera setting with the different locations with the sun. I also took pictures at dawn, but they came out very dark. One thing I learned is to just take a lot of pictures and at least one good one will come out. This is one of my favorites.









This one was inspired by Ali Edwards what a perfect picture of my and my little shadow. Her nickname is also My little Static Cling, she's such a momma's girl.











I just adore this picutre of two cousins sharing poppy flowers. The picture looks a bit dark to me again, I need to learn the correct camera settings for this kind of sunlight.








Last me and y daugther, trying to get her to stay still.